Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adesso in Highland Park

"Adesso has been a Highland Park destination for over 25 years. During that time, we have expanded and evolved to respond to the needs of our customers. We are committed to bringing together the very best of design and craft with our unique mix of products. Our on-line bridal registry has allowed a new generation of customers to bring us into their homes. We continue to serve our most loyal customers year after year and look forward to your continued trust in our service and products." - Adesso
What I found most interesting about Adesso is their selection. Believe me, I know there are many home product stores on the North Shore, but the inventory and selection Adesso has sets them apart from the rest. Not two table top presentations are the same. Not only that, I'm almost positive you will find something here to suit your taste and needs.
When I asked the sales person about these handkerchiefs, she said "I don't know if they are worth mentioning". Are you kidding me, I love these! There are so many to chose from, and with creative thinking, there are many ways to utilize these lost treasures. Sewn together, what a beautiful table cover it would make or wrap a set of silverware in one for a hostess gift.

Adesso has participated in The Glencoe Housewalk for many years. Their merchandise will be presented in one of the homes on the Housewalk this year as a table top.

Adesso
600 Central Street
Highland Park, IL 
847-433-8525

No comments:

Post a Comment